BVIR - Portable AC Resistance Tester
- Category: BVIR
The comparison function of BVIR works like this: compare the value BVIR gets(the actual value of voltage or resistance, let’s call it VB) and the values set up before(let’s call them VA and VC), if the actual value(VB) is between VA and VC, then green check(√) light will be on, if VB is outside of VA and VC then the red (X) light will be on and beeps.
Step 1: Set up the values for comparison
Press and hold the COMP button up to 3 seconds activate comparison function. When there’s COMP.SET shows up on the right top corner of the screen, it means you can set up the comparison values now, please refer to the following picture.
❶Up-limit of the resistance/voltage; ❷Bottom-limit of the resistance/voltage; ❸Resistance or voltage; ❹Group No., could be up to 10 groups.
Step 2: Set up the up-limit and bottom-limit of resistance/voltage
Use the right arrow button move the cursor to the 1st (thousand) number on the screen, please refer to the following picture, the resistance value could be up to 2000mΩ, you can use up and down arrow to change the values.
And if you want to set up voltage comparison function, the interface should look like following picture, it’s a little different from the resistance setting interface. And the voltage should be between 0 and 25V.
Step 3: Ready to use comparison function
When you set up all the resistance/voltage up-limit and bottom-limit values, press the COMP button again(no need to hold this time, this step is to save the COMP settings). And now you can use the comparison function. If you are in the comparison setting interface and forget to press the COMP button to save the settings, BVIR will go back to the previous interface without saving all your set up after 1 minute. So it’s important to press the COMP button when you finish the settings.
Now you can use the BVIR probes to test the voltage or resistance of batteries, if the voltage/resistance is between in the values you set up, the green check(√) light will be on, if the voltage/resistance is out the value range you set up, the red fault(X) light will be on and the beeper will buzz.
If you set up more than one group values, you can switch to other groups and continue the comparison.
- Category: BVIR
Neware BVIR is a high-accuracy system specially designed for testing the battery AC internal resistance, it is easily to use and very portable.
When you are using BVIR, please pay attention to following things:
1.Don’t use BVIR to test voltage more then 25V, the BVIR might be broken due to high voltage.
2.When charging the BVIR, the battery indicator on the screen will flicker, when the BVIR is fully charged, the battery indicator will look like this: .
3.If you won’t use BVIR for a long time, please charge the internal battery fully, then keep the BVIR in a clean, dry, no-direct sunshine place.
- Category: BVIR
As time goes by, after a long time of usage, the BVIR may be not accurate as the beginning, then it needs to be calibrated.
We can use zero point and full range point to calibrate BVIR.
Step 1: Zero point calibration
Connect the two probes together(short circuit) like the following picture:
Press and hold ADJ button until 0.adj shows up on the screen, the BVIR starts zero point calibration. When the 0.adj disappears from the screen and the PASS green light flickers, it means zero point calibration successfully operated. If the WRONG red light flickers and beeps, means zero point calibration isn’t operated successfully.
Step 2: Full range point calibration
Use the two probes connect the 100mΩ resistor in the BVIR package box, press and hold ADJ button until F.adj shows up on the screen, the BVIR starts full range point calibration. When the F.adj disappears from the screen and the PASS green light flickers, it means full range point calibration successfully operated. If the WRONG red light flickers and beeps, means full range point calibration isn’t operated successfully.
- Category: BVIR
1. The Neware BVIR measurement method conforms to: the GB/T11013-1996 and IEC61436:1998 standard which ensures the accuracy of the testing data.
2. Effective measurement of AC inter-resistance.
3. Circuit with high integration has strong anti-interference performance.
4. Constant AC for measuring is less than 20mA.
5. LED display, the testing data is stable and easy to read.
6. Automatic switch of voltage and inter-resistance range without shifting gears.
7. Wide measuring range, suitable for cells and battery pack whose voltage is under 20 Volts.
8. Portable, USB port supported.
9. Automatic shutdown after 30 minutes if there’s no operation.
- Category: BVIR
Neware BVIR can save up to 9999 records. Here's the way to have access to the history data stored in BVIR.
Please press and hold the HOLD button up to 3 seconds, then goes into the history data interface, please refer to the following picture:
From the above, we can tell: It’s the group 512 resistance/voltage value, the voltage is 3.8V, resistance is 56.2mΩ, right? And press right/left arrow button you can see the next/previous record. Press up/down arrow button you can see the next/previous 10th record. Press ADJ button less than 5s will delete current record, press and hold ADJ button up to 5s will clear all the history records.
Most Read Articles
- Neware Battery Testing Instruments Comparison
- Our Clients
- EVT6000: Ideal EV battery pack test equipment
- EVT7000: Unparalleled EV battery pack test equipment
- Coulombic Efficiency
- Neware awards and cerficates
- Contact Us
- Simulating: BTS8000
- Neware adopts SAP as our ERP system
- Basic Type: BTS3000
- Connect battery testers to computer
- OCV and CCV
- Warranty and Customer Service
- Compact Hardware-in-the-Loop Testing System
- Popular Choice: BTS4000
- Battery Pack Charger Equals Performance of 29W AC Adapter
- Neware battery testing system certified by CE
- Channel mapping in BTS4000 series
- Our Providers
- 2W DC-DC with 5200Vdc Isolation Drive IGBTs
- Buck Regulators have Adaptable Light Load and Surge Capability
- Single-Output DIN-Rail Supplies Provide up to 96W
- BTS4000 for DCIR test
- Neware battery LAB system BTLM successfully launched
- Institute uses Neware instruments: Improved lithium storage properties
- Advanced Type: BTS9000
- Download the BTS software
- Why it must be Neware BTS9000
- BTS4000：Advanced and accurate equipment for cell and battery
- Battery Testing Data Analyzer: BTSDA-20130422
- Connect BTS3000(COM port) to Computer
- Get to Know the High Power Products of BTS4000
- The most cost-effective and good enough battery tester BTS3000n-5V6A
- BTS9000 Manual - Hardware, Specs, Software and Others
- Stanford University scientists use Neware battery testers for aluminum battery research
- Set up your first test on BTS3000
- Neware products sheet
- BTS3000: The most cost-competitive superior battery test equipment
- Low Dependence on PC
- BTS4000 for HPPC test
- Neware on AABC 2016
- Typical BTS3000 Cabinets
- Neware on the 16th NYCC
- BTS newest software 7.5.5 released!
- Upgrade BTS3000 to network edition
- Neware on CIBF 2016
- DCIR test operation in BTSDA
- SMD Shunts offer 0.2 milliOhm Resistance